Sunday, October 2, 2011

4..5..how to stay alive

I am pleased to announce that I will be posting the mp3 version of the EMS Recombination 2011 on FFshrine in the next 2 hours. Just in the process of sorting the presentation out. I would like to extend my personal thanks again to DC for his perfectionism in sound engineering to make sure this is a signature edition that becomes the reference for others and Jack for for his sterling work on the artwork and Filip for his graciously allowing us to add tracks from his own personal archive to the expanded Japanese disc. The 3 disc set will first be posted in mp3 format, to be followed by the lossless versions. When we post the lossless version the Japanese disc will be posted. It will give us time to make any corrections if DC feels there needs to be any made. I don't think so as this is pretty damned near perfect from all the available sources we've had access to.

No comments:

Post a Comment