Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Blade Runner - EMS Recombination (The Japanese Tracks) (Bonus Disc) Ltd.






01. If I didn't care/Flute music on the busy streets while reading a newspaper 0.33
02. Percussion music while sitting at the counter of the White Dragon 0.52
03. Deckard looking up at the iron and glass roof of the Bradbury atrium 0.42
04. Chidori no Kyoku [The Plovers] (Full length version) 11.54
05. Ogi no Mato [The Folding Fan as a Target] (Full length version) 10.42


Wishing B5historyman a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !

This golden edition of the japanese disc is the version which was originally intended for the release of the bonus disc. With our gratitude to the maker from the rest of the EMS Team, DC & JacKc... Have a better one!

6 comments:

  1. Oops. I just saw this... one day after Megaupload was shut down. Any chance you can post this on another file-sharing site? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the comment above. I was just checking my bookmarks double checking things that I had bookmarked to download and this was the second website I opened. And it was a megaupload link...

    ReplyDelete
  3. mm-hmm...dead link for this AND for disk 2 of EMS Recombination (why use 2 sharing services for one post?) at ffshrine as well. I hate coming to late to the party. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I've updated links for this golden edition of the BR EMS Recombination Japanese disc...Concerning the Blade Runner EMS Definitive 3 Discs edtion, i will try to give you links very soon.

    best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, thank you, thank you...

    ReplyDelete